Decor lighting rentals make any event a special occasion
Décor lighting rental services from Turning Point AV offer an illuminating upgrade to any event. Check out our LED uplights and moving head lights rental services.
The right lighting can make a huge impact on your event. Whether you’re looking for elaborate lighting design or simple up-lighting, Turning Point AV has the right lighting for your needs. We are proud to say all our lighting instruments utilize LED technology. This allows for the all the brightness of conventional lights without any of the drawbacks- high power consumption, burn hazards of hot instruments and frequent bulb burnout. LED lighting technology for décor lighting offers much more flexibility in terms of color output and design options.
Decor Lighting: LED Pars
LED pars are a great way to add color and excitement to your stage. With a large supply of LED pars in our lighting inventory, Turning Point AV has the solution for your décor lighting, up-lighting and wall wash needs. We carry the lightweight, easy to use Chauvet Slim Par 56 for lager applications and the equally user-friendly Venue Lighting ThinPar 38 for smaller uses. Both models can be connected to a lighting board for DXM control or can stand alone. With the ability to daisy-chain power supplies, these small (2” profile) but mighty lights consume very little power.
With great features like built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX, color mixing with or without DMX and pulse effects, these lights are a perfect addition to your stage.
Decor Lighting: LED Moving Head Lights
If you’re looking to add an element of excitement to your event, LED moving head lights are the perfect solution. Like the other lights in our lighting inventory, our moving head lights are ultra-economic LED fixtures. This means low power consumption without losing any brightness.
Our LED moving head lights by Chauvet offer multiple color options, rotating gobos and pan and tilt features. They offer precise motion, super smooth dimming and adjustable strobe speeds. Using our “intelligent” lighting consoles, our lighting techs can create a custom lighting designs for any event.
LED moving head lights are a great décor lighting solution for general sessions, sales meetings, dances and weddings.
Decor Lighting: Custom Gobos
Custom gobos are a perfect way to make your mark on your stage or backdrop. Gobos allow for an image, pattern, or a logo to be projected using an LED stage light. Turning Point AV provides gobos in black and white or full color. You provide us with the artwork and we’ll do the rest! Gobos are a great way to brand a stage backdrop at a corporate event or to celebrate the bride and groom on their special day!
Check out our lighting options and features:
Chauvet Sim Par 56 LED Par Can/Venue Thin Par 38 LED Par Can
- Slim, compact, and lightweight flood light that lets you create millions of colors in fun and exciting patterns
- High-power LED technology provides plenty of output without the heat or current draw of a traditional incandescent par
- An array of 108 intensely bright LEDs (36 x Red, 36 x Green, 36 x Blue) let you mix static colors, with or without DMX control
- Built-in automatic programs add energy and variety to your shows
- Sound-activation mode listens to the music and syncs automatic programs to the beat for easy operation
- Master/slave mode lets you daisy chain automatic programs across multiple compatible fixtures
- Daisy-chainable power allows you to connect up to 22 units an a single AC circuit
- 23-degree beam angle and 38-degree field angle provide broad, steady coverage
- Low-profile (2.5"-deep) design lets you position this fixture in small spaces with limited clearance or access
Chauvet Intimidator 150 LED Moving Head Light /Chauvet Intimidator 350 LED Moving Head Light
- Feature-packed, moving head spot fitted with a 75W LED
- Projects crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
- Splits the beam and covers a larger area using the 3-facet rotating prism
- Quickly and easily changes gobos using the easy-access gobo door
- Delivers super-smooth LED fading with the built-in, electronic dimmer
- Projects light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Minimizes programming time with built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature
- Saves time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Continuous shows with individual reset of pan / tilt, color, gobo, prism, and focus
- Generates a synchronized show in master / slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs